Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-01 Origin:Site
Heat dissipation is a key issue that LED lights need to face, and heat conduction has always been a pain point for LED lights. The thermal conductive material often used in the traditional LED heat dissipation mode is thermal conductive silicone grease. The cost of LED thermal conductive silicone grease is relatively low, so many manufacturers use it. However, when this material is used, if it needs to be applied on a large area, then there will be a big problem. When this material is applied on a large area, it will flow out of the interface and cannot be applied evenly, which will cause a heat source. Incomplete contact with the heat sink, metal bracket, or metal shell.
Even if it is applied, it is not easy to wipe it clean. This is not over yet. There is a second problem. After this material is used for a period of time, the thermal conductive silicone grease will evaporate and dry, thus losing its thermal conductivity. Therefore, due to application requirements and convenient construction, the editor recommends GTP-040 Series Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad to everyone. It is a thermally conductive interface material that fills the air gap between the heating device and the heat sink or metal base. Its excellent performance can make heat Conduction from the heating device or the entire PCB to the metal casing or diffusion plate, thereby improving the efficiency and service life of the heating electronic component.
Compared with thermal conductive silicone grease, GTP-040 Series Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad has the following advantages
1. Use: The Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad can be cut at any size, with slight stickiness on both sides, strong operability, small difference, clean, and save labor costs.
2. Anti-aging performance: Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad is in solid form. Compared with thermal conductive silicone grease, silicone oil is difficult to volatilize and has good anti-aging performance.
3. Form: Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad is in the form of gel paste, and Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad is in the form of a sheet.
4. Thickness: As a thermal conductive material for filling gaps, thermal conductive silicone grease is limited, and Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad has a wide range of applications.
5. Reinstallation: The Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad has a slight stickiness, can be reused, and is easy to reinstall. The thermal grease is highly viscous and inconvenient to disassemble and rework.