 amg_liang@amgthermal.com |   +86-769-81038330
EnglishEnglish
Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad Improves The Heat Dissipation Capacity Of LED Lighting Products
Home » News » Industry News » Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad Improves The Heat Dissipation Capacity Of LED Lighting Products

Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad Improves The Heat Dissipation Capacity Of LED Lighting Products

Views:3     Author:Site Editor     Publish Time: 2020-12-21      Origin:Site

As we all know, when the LED chip is working normally, it can only convert 30% of the electric energy into light, and the remaining 70% will be converted into heat and accumulate inside the LED. If the heat cannot be released in time, only It will speed up the aging speed of the LED chip, shorten its service life, and cause various conditions such as light decay and color shift. Thermal Conductive Pad


Most of the LED lighting products on the market now adopt a three-layer structure of chip-aluminum substrate-heat sink for heat dissipation. First, the LED chip is welded on the aluminum substrate, and then the aluminum substrate is fixed on the radiator to produce the LED chip. The heat is transferred to the radiator through the aluminum substrate, forming an excellent heat dissipation structure, but in this heat dissipation structure, the heat transfer speed between the aluminum substrate and the radiator is slightly insufficient, because the two seem to overlap effectively after being fixed together In essence, there are many depressions between the two that we cannot see clearly with the naked eye. These depressions are filled with air. 

thermal conductive silicone pad


We all know that the thermal conductivity of air is very low, so the air in the depression will become a big obstacle to the heat conduction between the two, and the way to extrude the depression air is to coat a layer of silicone thermal pad at the junction between the two , After a heat and cold cycle, the silicone thermal pad can be well filled in the recess, extruding the air inside, and can also be used as a heat transfer medium to accelerate the heat transfer between the two and increase the contact between the two Area to improve the heat dissipation capacity of LED products.


thermal conductive silicone pad improves the heat dissipation capacity of LED lighting products

OTHERS

CONTACT
 4th Floor, Building B, No. 31, Second Industrial Zone, Heshi Road, Hekeng Village, Qiaotou Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
  +86-132 6860 2257
  amg_liang@amgthermal.com

MESSAGE
 Copyright © 2020 - AMG Technical Support: Molan Network